Updating a Pro Plugin on a Multisite Network
Premium Pondermatic plugins installed on a WordPress multisite network must be manually updated. The license system we use will check for new versions and alert network administrators about the update, but is unable to auto-update the plugin or use the “update now” feature of WordPress.
- Go to the My Sites –> Network Admin –> Plugins page.
- Click the Add New button.
- Click the Upload Plugin button.
- Choose the downloaded plugin .zip file.
- Click Install Now.
- You will be notified that the destination folder already exists and that the plugin is already installed. Click the Replace current with uploaded button.