Who we are
We are Pondermatic LLC, based in the USA, and our website address is https://www.pondermatic.com.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed.
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, username, password, credit card/payment details, and optional account information like your phone number. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- Populate the checkout for future orders
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses.
For the purposes of processing recurring subscription payments, we store the customer’s name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, and credit card/payment details.
For payments with Stripe: purchase total, currency, and billing information. For taxes: the value of goods in the cart, the value of shipping, and the destination address. For checkout rates: destination address, purchased product IDs, dimensions, weight, and quantities. For shipping labels: customer’s name, address as well as the dimensions, weight, and quantities of purchased products.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
The following cookies are used when shopping and checking out:
- _stripe_mid – Learn more https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
- _stripe_sid – Learn more https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
Who we share your data with
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example — Stripe, Jetpack, and WooCommerce.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We collect and store information about you during the ticket submission process on our website. This information may include but is not limited to your name, email address, and any additional details that may be requested from you to handle your support tickets.
Handling this information also allows us to:
- – Respond to your support requests, questions, and comments
- – Send you important account/support information
- – Set up and administer your account, provide technical and customer support, and verify your identity
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
- – Your location and traffic data (including IP address) if you create, or reply to a ticket
- – Your comments and rating reviews if you choose to leave them on our website
- – Your account email and password to allow you to access your account, if you have one
- – If you choose to create an account with us, your name, and email address, will be used to populate the submission form for future tickets.