- Customize the stock messages (availability text) for simple and variable products.
Default Custom In stock Register today. 24 in stock 24 seats available. Only 5 left in stock Only 5 seats left! Out of stock Sold out. Available on backorder Contact us for availability. (can be back ordered) (can be back-ordered)
- Prevent “SKU: N/A” from being displayed on variable products without a Stock Keeping Unit.
- Set a closing date that displays on the product page and disables the “Add to cart” button after that date
Example of a product page with customized stock messages:
The free version is available at wordpress.org.
- Singular Stock Quantity: Use a different text message on products that have only 1 left in stock. This is handy when you want to use a word or phrase that should change between singular or plural.
Default Custom 1 in stock 1 seat is available. 2 in stock 2 seats are available. Only 1 left in stock Only 1 remaining seat. Only 2 left in stock Only 2 remaining seats.
- Stock Messages Sets – Create multiple sets of stock messages (availability texts). Use one set of stock messages for one kind of product, for example, events that you sell seats to, and another set of stock messages for shippable products.
- Name each set.
- Display a list of all sets.
- Delete sets bulk action.
- Example of a list of stock message sets:
- Collect attendee names.
Example of a product page that collects attendee’s names: